Welcome to Hector Photo
Hector Photo Ltd are Wedding and Commercial Photographers based in West Sussex but can cover the South of England.
Below are snapshots of the latest weddings & commercial photoshoots we have covered
Last 10 Weddings
- Natalie & Alex, 18/05 - Sundridge, nr Sevenoaks, Kent Wedding Photographer
- Annie & Simon, 20/04 - East Sussex National Golf Club, East Sussex Wedding Photography
- Jennie & James, 19/04 - Nonsuch Mansion, Sutton, Surrey Wedding Photographer
- Claire & Ben, 05/04 - Upwaltham Barns, West Sussex Wedding Photographer
- Nick & Paul, 30/03 - Red Lion, Betchworth, Surrey Wedding Photographer
- Anna & Ed, 23/02 - Battle Abbey, East Sussex Wedding Photography
- Georgie & Aidan, 24/11 - Clock Barn, Whitchurch Wedding Photography, Hampshire
- Kathryn & Richard, 17/11 - Bromley Court Hotel, Bromley, Kent Wedding Photography
- Victoria & Mike, 13/10 - Hartsfield Manor, Betchworth, Surrey Wedding Photographer
- Jo & James, 08/09 - Dorset House School, Bury, West Sussex Wedding Photographer
Latest Commercial Assignments (we cannot show all commercial work on the website)
- Alexander's Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedrooms Commercial Photography Worthing
- Ruby South & Seek Unique Lifestyle Photos, Sussex Commercial Photographer
- ASDA Kwik Cricket Launch, Brighton Commercial Photographer
- HRH Visit to Queen Alexandra Hospital Home
- visitworthing Photoshoot - London Victoria Poster
- Ocean Health and Fitness, Worthing Commercial Photographer
- BBC added to client list!
- Abbott GB Property
We setup in 2003 and since then have covered over 600 weddings, 200+ commercial assignments and many many portrait shoots. We have experienced almost every possible wedding photography scenario; rain, wind, snow, dark, candlelit, bright, barns, churches, country houses, marquees, village halls. You name it we have probably experienced it.
We are aware that there is no shortage of photographers to choose from that is why this website is all driven around our our real work from the weddings and commercial work that have been uploaded onto our blog in the past 3 years We hope you like the variety you can see from all the various links we have created. We upload between 35-60 shots per wedding (not all the best shots just a variety so we leave something back for the B & G to be wowed by!) and then we have the various links to venues and times of year which shows relevant blog posts.
Please note that the images we show on the blog are not all the best ones from each wedding, we don’t want to the Bride and Groom’s to see all the best ones before they are back from honeymoon so we just show them a variety of shots from the day.
Prices start from £795. Click here to see full pricing and packages.
Any questions please email us